Friday, January 18, 2008

PERSONAL ESSAY REFLECTION

1. Writing and reading about personal essay can be fun sometimes because everyone has something different to say about their personal life. I liked writing about then and editing some of my classmate personal essays. while I was reading some of my classmates essays it made me think if it really happen and it engaged me to ask questions. I liked writing the personal essay more then the plays we wrote. Personal essays are not writing fiction it something that happen to you. If there is no spice to the personal essay then it would be boring. The thing that surprised me on the personal essay is that i had so many things to writing about and i had to chose one thing and that was my grandfathers death. I would probably do it again.
2. Because i think when you read you learn more and then that inspires you to think of something to writing and it lets your mind speak. And when a writer reads it develops new ideas from what they have read. Reading can all was be fun to writers. The writings look at what the other writers wrote about so in order to do so they got to read there writings.
3. My favorite pieces of writing is poems because we did so many things with the poems and it was fun. My favorite genre is action because its interesting. The play was the hardest thing we wrote because there was so many expectations to follow, you couldn't just writing some play it had to follow the play format. The personal essay would be one pieces i did not care for. I think the way of the formatting an essay because some colleges look for the best personal essay. and not only college, there is when your writing a letter to the state for something like that.
4.QUIZ!!!!!!

Coke
Lil' Wayne
Arby's
chip tole
American Idol
Florida
Los Anglos
Yasmin
Yasin
Somali
The Game Plan
I don't know

No comments: