Thursday, November 1, 2007

Writing Reflection

What I liked writing is the poems because i was not really good at writing in my life now that we did some activates with poems its been easier now. I liked the short stories too but it was hard to make up a story and make it short at the same time.Why i think i like this kind of writing is that i guess it prepares you in the future and your career.
The strongest piece of writing a story called "MY Man" and why well it's my strongest piece of writing its because its a very well developed story and its pretty long. I guess I am strong at writing long stories. Yes. i think i have a lot of inspiration in that area.
That when writing a short story that i don't include all details and that i should use strong word as much as possible.Yes i feel that i need a lot of structure in writing.
I want to pursue writing plays. No i don't have any kind of genre i am interested in.

2 comments:

macendz said...

You didn't think you were good at poetry? i liked all your poetry...but i know how you feel with not liking it, i dont like to write it either. I didn't know you liked to write long stories either. i wonder what that story "my Man" is about. it sounds interesting though. ....:)
Anyways i hope you had a good halloween!

natalie said...

I can understand why you like writing poems if you don't like writing about your own experiences. I like it too it's kind of fun to make things rhyme! I don't know what my man is about but I want to read it now! Koow up the good work!